Thursday, April 26, 2007

 

From where does it come?

Originally this was titled "Where does it come from?" but I switched it. I suppose it's better grammar but I don't feel good about it.

There is a water leak in our lab. It happens once or twice every 3-6 months. Maintanence has been up here at least 7 times. We think it comes from a loose pipe under a neighboring lab's sink. It most definitely is not coming from any of our sinks. We flood the labs downstairs, not our own. So we're fed up and just ignore it instead of trying to fix it or explain to maintenance that it isn't our sinks that are the problem.

I've just been informed that we have a 9 am meeting with Bossman tomorrow, so I'll need to get some things in order for that meeting.

Last lab is today! Woo-hoo!

I also discovered that one of my lab students is apparently a Mario Kart 64 player and is supposed to be pretty good, so we're having a showdown tonight in the student center at 7:30. It's on! I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here