Friday, April 07, 2006

 

All work and no play makes Seth something something

Replace "Seth" with "Homer" for the actual Simpsons quote.

No political rants today, I have work to do. Just a few quickies.

An update on a friend's mom, original post can be found here, who put peanut butter on everything. Her daughter told me that she has either started liking or always liked peanut butter and onion sandwiches. Red onions, raw, and peanut butter. That's not cool.

To find that post, I used my handy dandy search bar at the bottom of my blog and had it in no time flat. Thanks Google!

And for the uninititated, please visit cuteoverload.com but only if you're in need of a pick-me-up. And cynics be careful, it might give you new hope which might be scary.

Awwwwwwwwww, he's sooooooo cuuuuuuuute!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here