Wednesday, April 28, 2010

 

Freakin' January?!?!?!?!?!?!

Egads. I checked in on ye olde blog the other day and saw some comments and felt bad, so here we go.

No way! I finally met my first real live blogger! Smoove D flew into town to use the last of his Kodachrome a few weeks ago and we had brunch. Our previous missed meeting was back in Clemson and we ran out of time at Ikea and didn't meet up.

(No Denver doesn't have an Ikea. Closest one is in SLC, Utah. I hear that's what the cool kids call Salt Lake City. Our theory is that a Denver based company American Furniture Warehouse is blocking them from coming because they would lose a great deal of business....

Okay, got to go for now. I promise 6 months won't go by before the next post.

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here