Thursday, December 17, 2009

 

Advertisting IS Graffiti.

Thinking on my post from the other day I can't believe I didn't admonish the outdoor advertisers for their graffiti as well. Billboards do not enhance a community. They only clutter our sight and space.

This is a great post on the great NY Street Art Takeover. Those bills and flyers at eyelevel in NYC are illegal and a group of people decided to do something about it. From AntiAdvertisingAgency.

Finishing up grades and then cleaning house a little bit.

Last night at dinner in an oversalted chain restaurant after doing some trampolining at Jumpstreet, a really cool trampoline video game inflatable play area store/activity center, where I almost landed my front flip and probably bruised my sternum attempting a back flip, everyone said goodbye around 9 and I thought to myself "I don't have to get up and go to work tomorrow!" and it made me smile.

Off to finish grades and think about ways to save money and make our house a little more sustainable, so that maybe I can have the "I don't have to go to work tomorrow" feeling everyday!

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here