Thursday, May 14, 2009

 

2+ decades of school is starting to wear on me

I really want to finish strong. I do. It's hard. So much working and not enough play and sleep make Seth a tired cranky boy.

J has been good about nagging me and I've been better about not needing to be nagged, but last night we came up with a good scenario so I can also occasionally nag her. After this I'll be ready for both of us to be nag free.

Also our lease expires on June 30th. I'm planning on defending mid-June. Think I can find a job in less than 2 months? I hope so too.

So many plans and possibilities are rolling around my head and I can't entertain a damn one because my sole life focus right now is dissertation.

Why can't I just ride my bike around picking up trash?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here