Tuesday, February 17, 2009

 

This is what happens Larry!

I try and try to educate people. I've told you before that monkeys and apes are cute but are wild animals and need to live in a habitat or the outdoors. Yes chimps are my personal favorite but I also realize that one does not belong in my house. I'll spare you the pictures but please read here about the dangers, and this National Geographic article.

Also from CNN.com (like the first link up there) comes this list of 5 places to visit before they don't exist anymore. Global warming, changing weather patterns, over fishing are all blamed. But this sounds like lots of fun besides the fact that they won't exist anymore.

Writing is coming along. Bicycling to work was chilly. I love my wife, J.

Labels: , , , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here