Wednesday, April 09, 2008

 

Hey

A coworker and I were out at the research park this morning using the electron microscopes. They're really cool but I'm not sure I could use them everyday. If I could still make my own samples in lab and then analyze them, that would be cool.

I'm still here. Still in school. Still trying to get out. Still forcing myself to write. Still hoping everything will work out in the end.

Acura successfully defended yesterday. Protege defends next Monday. So Dr. Acura and soon to be Dr. Protege will move to Houston to start their post grad lives, while J and I are still stuck here and it's pretty much 100% my fault. I'm trying not to dwell on that fact too much and just focus on doing quality research and quality writing, but it's tough.

We're planning a trip to Orlando sometime this summer and with gas the way it is, it's almost cheaper for us to fly and that isn't taking into account the 8-10 hour drive we save ourselves and the car. Flying it is. We just need to book the tickets.

Sorry I haven't been very educational or insightful recently. Basically all my mind goo is going towards my work and writing, so there isn't much left for my blog.

BYE!

Labels: , , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here