Thursday, March 27, 2008

 

We're boned.

Futurama is back on the air! Hooray! Of course they released the "new" episodes on DVD a few months ago but it was still nice seeing them on TV.

We watched "I Am Legend" starring Will Smith, a german shepherd, and lots of computer animation. There are some plot holes and unexplained phenomena like where did he find a pristine 2008 Shelby GT 500 Mustang and gas 3 years after most of humanity vanished? But other than that it was a good movie, very suspenseful with some scary moments. It really made me want to read the book. I'll pick it up after I'm through with my Mark Twain short story collection. I also realized that I don't have Bob Marley's "Love is my religion" song on my computer, which is a shame.

I was talking to a friend and he said someone stole all his Bob Marley CDs, which is wrong on so many levels. That's like a Gandhi supporter going on a "Eat All The Time" strike, a non-hunger strike, if you will.

Writing is slowly coming along. I need to get the papers I'm working on off the computer and into the hands of my advisor. It's too late for just talking about results and data; I need some tangible evidence that is good enough to publish. I have recruited J to help motivate me. It will work and maybe even bring us closer together.

I'll get the films from the Banff Film Festival up tomorrow. I left my notes at home. I will be climbing today after lab and maybe even do some cardio.

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here