Tuesday, February 12, 2008

 

Mellow Mushroom

J and I picked up dinner from there last night. Their dough is amazing. The toppings are pretty damn good too.

Not much to say. Work is keeping me busy. We might have to wait on the laptop for tax reasons.

The Sandblast rally was awesome. I forgot that I didn't tell you guys about it. I worked service for a Rally Spec Focus team. Out of sitting around all day and getting prepared a little bit, we only had a total of 1 hour and 10 minutes to work on the car and a 15 minute fuel stop. Other than that we were hanging out, drinking Red Bull, playing Dirt on 2 Xbox 360s that Red Bull had under their tent. It was a good learning experience too, to see that side of rally.

Back later this week with more.

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here