Wednesday, January 16, 2008

 

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I'll tell you tomorrow

The great unveiling will be tomorrow. I'll also probably have a couple other "Stages of Seth" pictures. For all Facebook junkies, one of the new pics will also become my Facebook picture. I might even upload the pics there but I hate that you can't link to pics in your Facebook albums, at least last time I tried.

Work and writing is coming along. I can't think about the end product at this point because there is still much work and writing to be done and I'll just get discouraged, so I'm baby-stepping my way through this daunting task.

Props to John Edwards and Barack Obama for withdrawing their names from the Michigan cheater Democratic primary. You antsy Michigan Democratic Party leaders will get what you deserve.

Bossman just walked in, so off to work!

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here