Wednesday, December 05, 2007

 

It's the simple fact that I'm a rider

Blindness was a good book. I need to do a bit of research to see what other people thought about it and what underlying messages there were. Right now I think it was a story about how people act when most modern conveniences are taken away. It went from scary to anarchy in the blink of an eye.

My plan would be to get away from people as fast as possible. Stock up on cans of food, jugs of water, tp, get the cats and head for the mountains. I'm sure we would find a decent deserted cabin somewhere. Start a garden and use my Survivorman knowledge to live off the earth. It would be tough, nearly impossible but I think we would make it. Beyond that I'm not really sure.

Today is the last day of lab! Hooray! I've been grading the mountain of papers turned into me and it will all be over in a couple days. Then I can refocus my efforts on my dissertation and getting some papers out.

What should I read next? I think PoP had some suggestions. I might try to find those.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here