Tuesday, October 23, 2007

 

I'm an informed voter

at least according to USAToday. I took their poll which was initially linked by the Princess of Power herself. Here is the link to the game.

I came back with Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich and Ron Paul. Actually it was Mike Huckabee in 3rd position but his social stances are horrifying so I replaced him with Ron Paul who actually likes people and thinks they can make up their own minds. Right now I'm still planning on voting for Ron Paul in the Republican primaries in January, but that might change in the next 2 months. Basically if the Democratic party needs me to help make up their mind narrowing down the candidates because the Rep. race is a blow-out, but I don't really see that happening.

On a more serious note, please keep everyone in Southern California, Mexico and Arizona in your thoughts. San Diego is on fire and who knows when it will stop. Our own fearless Doc in the Box had to be evacuated from his house and since he isn't really doing anything has decided to volunteer with some other corpsman and help out wherever they're needed.
Dr. Sean's initial San Diego Fires post
Sean's fire update and volunteering for the rescue recovery team

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here