Friday, September 07, 2007

 

I'm okay

J flitted off to Miami this morning for a bachelor party. Before she left she managed to let Leon (our older cat) out of the house. Again.

The corresponding bachelor party is on Saturday. We're getting a quarter keg of a beer that I'll review later and then going to pay for some ladies' attention and nudity (just topless, it's still the Bible Belt).

Hopefully I will clean and move the plants from the back of the house to the front to make watering them much easier. (no outdoor faucet in the back) I also plan to get some cleaning done.

I should be coming into work Sun. morning too, or at least early afternoon. Hopefully I'll find my way to a more interesting and thought provoking post then.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here