Wednesday, August 22, 2007

 

Swiss Miss to the rescue!

Found these as I was killing time until I had to go meet J at Fike so we could work out. We did some cardio and then we did some Namaste Yoga which they show on Fit TV, a channel that is on our DirecTV that we never watch but they have good shows. It's alot of fun and I can feel my body becoming more flexible. I'm hooked on yoga.

Swissmiss is Tina Roth Eisenberg and she is a designer in NYC imported from Switzerland. I personally love Switzerland. Gorgeous mountains, wonderful people, world class skiing and you know they probably won't be starting or partaking in any wars any time soon. She shared this graphic:

which is sad and depressing and all the more reason why I wouldn't mind living overseas.

Tina also shared this story about how Britney Spears and Elizabeth Arden's new fragrance is blatantly stealing from Mondonation. You be the judge.


I would say that's a tough one but it isn't. It's crystal clear actually. Thievery!

She also shared this from Seth Godin's blog about Mail 2.0 aka the Galapagos Post Office. Which also reminds me that I need to add a "Blogs by Seth" or "Seth Blogs" section to my sidebar. There are lots of Seths blogging out there and we need to stick together! Seths of the world, unite!

I also found some useful blogging tips that Tina shared and will be perusing them at a later date and plan to implement some into this blog.
113 Must Read Blogging Tips via Problogger.net
46 resources and tools to improve your web typography via lifeclever.com

Labels: , , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here