Thursday, August 09, 2007

 

Made it!

J and I are officially in Orlando. This post is comin' straight atcha from her parent's computer. It took roughly 4 hours to get from J's workplace to her parent's house. Half the time of driving (assuming no traffic and almost constant speeding) and I got to sleep on the way down. Amazing. I officially love Allegiant Air. And from GSP they basically only fly to Orlando, Tampa and I think they just added Vegas, so hopefully we can make it back out there on the cheap.

The flight was uneventful. I accidently forgot an allen wrench in my bag that was longer than 7 inches, so I had to do some quick thinking to avoid the TSA throwing it away. It belongs to work so hopefully it'll be in my secret hiding spot when we fly back on Sunday. But if you hear on the news that GSP was shut down because of an allen wrench in a planter, my bad. I thought that was a good hiding spot.

I'll be back tomorrow or maybe even tonight. Tomorrow J and I are planning on going climbing for a bit at an indoor climbing gym not too far from here and hopefully finding one of the 12 7-11s that have been transformed (or transmogrified, if you will) into a Kwik-E-Mart. I'll keep you posted, but let me know if you want any Buzz Cola, Squishees or Krusty-Os.

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here