Friday, July 27, 2007

 

Your only quickie for today

I'm planning on only putting in a half day today. J gets off at 11:30 and then I'll meet her at home at 1 for lunch and then we're gonna go see the Simpsons Movie at 2 in Anderson.

But there was a possible Boss sighting of him and a colleague on the golf course, so they will probably stop by after they're done with golf. I hope that doesn't interfere with my plans.

Hahahaha! It looks like Blockbuster just realized that they were losing lots of money by not limiting how many mailed movies you can exchange for a free movie at the store. They just sent me a nice email saying that their rates are going up. Looks like it's time for me to get out of that while I still can. I actually have yet to put a DVD they sent me directly into the mail. Every single one goes back to the store for a free movie. Why? To stick it to them. There were a couple I didn't even watch when we got them for free, but that isn't what's important. I extracted every cent I could out of that $19/month I pay to Blockbuster. When you add up all the "free" movies and the "free" game rentals with the online coupon, it's way more than $19, and I'm sure I could extract enough to make the now $25-$26 worth it, but I've given them enough money over these past few months.

Off to get some work done.

Labels:


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here