Tuesday, July 17, 2007

 

Teaser post

I decided to venture to the library to get some references from this french paper I can't read. Maybe their references will save me from learning french in my last year of grad school. I grab the umbrella because a storm's comin'. It's being twirled about my fingers when I feel a shot of pain in my right hand. I look down and see a black spot near the fingernail of my right ring finger.

What the devil is that? Hmmm, let's go take a closer look. To the microscope! As I zoom in, I can see a small hole and a black speck underneath a few layers of epidermis. I grab a needle and start poking. It starts to come out and there is some really gross puss that is barely visible to the naked eye but at 6x zoom, it's a disgusting sea of Seth ooze. It's out! But what is it? Take it to the other side of lab, get a 2nd and 3rd opinion and snap a photo of it. Wanna see? Tune in tomorrow, same bat time, same bat channel.

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here