Friday, July 06, 2007

 

Story Time

Not yet, but just a taste.

My friend R1's older brother was getting married in Athens. He's a very cool guy and we hung out with him and some of his friends during high school, even though they were much older than us. Losers gotta stick together ya know? The wedding went off without a hitch. It was a lovely ceremony in a log church in the woods, gorgeous. And then the recessional after the new couple was announced was this song (via BlueHarvest.net) which makes him that much cooler.

Being cheap college students and hardcore like that we decided to not get a hotel and just drive home in the middle of the night, but I'm getting ahead of myself. There were a few omens in Athens that we ignored...

Just a taste. I'll finish it all tomorrow. Before I go I saw this story on CNN.com. Man accused of biting off 3-year-old's ear and lip. Now I'm no one to pass judgement but what the fuck is wrong with this guy? How does this even come about? And how does a mother allow this to happen repeatedly?
Check 'em out, Mom o' the year and Mike Tyson wannabe (at least Mike bit a grown man)

And doesn't that douchecunt look like Earl played by Jason Lee? It's mostly the stache and his eyes but Earl/Jason could look like that after a decent meth binge and not bathing for a week or so.

I hope Bristol County Massachusetts throws the book at those two sorry excuses for human beings.

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here