Thursday, June 21, 2007

 

This is the end, my only friend, the end.

Not really but I heard Jim and the Doors singing that the other day and it's a good one.

Facebook is great. A couple classmates from high school found my friend Emily who told me about it and now I'm slowly adding them as friends. It's cool to find out what people have been up to since technically this is my 10 year reunion (graduated from Santiago Christian School in 1997). I think there was talk of a class reunion and that would be lots of fun but I would like to get out of school, get a real job and pay down some of our school loan debt first.

Does anyone watch Cathouse on HBO? J was commenting that she doesn't know anyone else that watches it. It's such an interesting premise and an environment that most people never get to experience. The show focuses on the working girls of the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. Ah, apparently it's Moonlite. Ok. But it's just so amazing. The girls seem happy and seem to enjoy their jobs. There is drama and some catfights but for the most part it's a business and they have a product to sell. Depending on your feelings towards prostitution you may or may not like the idea of legal brothels. Don't worry, as far as I know they only exist in one county in Nevada, but I believe it is how prostitution should be treated everywhere. Condom use is mandatory, STD testing is mandatory, girls are licensed by the county and the business pays its taxes. J always asks me if I would ever go to a hooker. If I wasn't married, hadn't had sex in at least a couple months, had some money burning a hole in my pocket and was in Nevada, then yes, I would go to a brothel and pay someone to have sex with me. Sad? Maybe but it is the world's oldest profession.

I think I had another topic to discuss but I can't remember it. My Bob Harris Jeopardy book is pretty interesting. He deals with how memory works a bit much for my taste but he's the one who has studied it and won thousands of dollars on the show, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

We might get another cat tonight. We called our vet and he told us of a lady in Liberty (small town about 20 min. away) that had some female kittens for adoption and they're 9 weeks old. Perfect. Then my co-worker mentioned how you can't just drop off the new cat in the house and expect everyone to be buddy-buddy. He said you should keep them in separate parts of the house and let them smell each other under the door and then you can let them out for an hour or so and then separate them again. It really worked wonders when he introduced his 3rd cat to the other two. So I'll do some research on it and figure out the best plan of action.

I have the cutest green bell pepper growing in my backyard. I'll try and snap a pic.

We hopefully will be sharing a cable connection wirelessly with a neighbor but I couldn't get it to work last night. Maybe he'll know what's going on.

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here