Monday, June 25, 2007

 

So little to do, so much time to do it in.

Oops, reverse that.

I didn't tell you on Friday that we picked up a new kitten on Thurs. because I didn't have pics yet. So you ready? Are you sure? Maybe you should check out cuteoverload.com just to gear yourself up for the onslaught of the Cute.

We named her Foxy. I'm taking them both to the vet at 9:45 am today, so we're not 100% certain of her gender but we're thinking she's a she. She had 2 types of worms. One is already cleared up and the other has a few more days of medicine before they're wiped out.

I'm presenting in group meeting today so I'll be working on that. Hopefully the trip to the vet is short so I can get back to work quickly. Leon and Foxy hissed at each other a bit but Leon is used to her by now.

The new place is coming along. Some shelves are up, some pictures, just a little more and it'll be done.

Ready? Here we go.



You can click on my Flickr badge over there if you want to check out my tiny vegetables and more cat/kitten pics.

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here