Monday, May 21, 2007

 

Seedless watermelon

The zucchini, tomatoes and bell peppers I planted are doing well. I doubt they're going to flower before we move, but that's okay. I think some of the plants need more soil. We didn't have enough dirt to fill all the pots to the top, so some are just halfway and I think their growth is already stunted. At our new place there is some nice dirt out front, so I might transplant them all into that. We'll see.

I'm taking a couple boxes home tonight so that we can begin The Packing. The Packing will be followed by The Move. I need to call the furniture guys and tell them when we want our new furniture delivered. Thankfully the only utilities we have to turn on are water and electricity and tell DirecTV where we're moving. Although I recieved an offer in the mail from them trying to convince me to start new service and we'll probably do that. It's a new Tivo, some portable DVD player and some free movie channels for 3 months. Not bad, but maybe I can get them to sweeten the deal if I tell them I don't want the DVD player. Maybe I could sell it.

Lunch for now, but I'll be back with many many stories concerning our trip to Charleston and co-worker's cruise.

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here