Thursday, April 05, 2007

 

You just grab that brownish area by its points and you don't let go no matter what your mom says!

- Buster Bluth played by the wonderful, hilarious and fellow Samford alumnus Tony Hale. He is also great in "Stranger Than Fiction" and in Andy Richter's new show "Andy Barker, P.I." Tony, if you're ever near South Carolina, drop me a line, we can hang out and talk Samford. I just googled "Tony Hale Samford" and I'm up to the third page! Woohoo! I'm sure Tony will find this and it'll be cool. Currently I'm listening to an interview from Nontourage with Tony Hale.

Tragic news to share unfortunately, director Robert Clark of "A Christmas Story" and "Porky's" fame passed away with his son yesterday. At 2:30 am a nonlicensed drunken driver, Hector Velazquez-Nava, 24 of LA, was driving on the wrong side of the road with a passenger and struck Bob's car head on. He was arrested on suspicion of DUI and gross vehicular manslaughter. Alcohol strikes again. Such senseless stupidity claims more lives.

J is enjoying her prescribed amphetamines. She was happy and very busy at work and loved it. And she went to sleep last night, which is what I was worried about. So we'll see how it goes. She might like it a bit too much but we'll be keeping an eye on that.

Ah, most people come up with nicknames for people you don't really know but encounter frequently. Freshman year at my undergrad, my friends and I came up with quite a few. Here is a list of ones that I can remember:
Spin
Grey (or Gray)
Most Underrated Girl at Samford
Just woke up and having the worst day of her life (self-explanatory and so horribly true)
High Pants Rider (he's who inspired me to remember these, I'll tell the story later)
Perfection
Fake Perfection
Perfect Human (six foot something, blond hair, blue eyes others called him Aryan)
FMILC (slight change from Tommy Boy's "Fat guy in a little coat", switch guy for man, also lots of fun to say)
Spanish Class
Playboy Playmate (she really looked like a Playmate)

Crap, there are so many others and I just can't remember them right now.

Labels: , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here