Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

More Spam!

Mmmmm, got some delicious spam today. Apparently Vodafone (but just the Dutch branch) had a contest and I'm a winner! All I have to do is contact some Dutch bank and get my money! Sure the school's spam filter says that it strongly resembles those Nigeria scams, and the title of the email is in all caps, and I never entered any contest, but I won! Woo-hoo! I wish I had time to see what goes into this scam but I'm busy. I would at the very least let Vodafone know that someone is using their name for spam. Because they do sponsor Fernando Alonso and the new British driving sensation that is Lewis Hamilton and I should at least do my part and watch out for them for dropping so much money just for my viewing pleasure.

They're drivers for Vodafone Mclaren Mercedes' F1 team if you didn't know. Both young gents too. Fernando is 25 (I think) and the pride of Spain and Lewis Hamilton is just 21 years old and already has 2 podiums under his belt in 2 F1 starts. Not too shabby.

Thanks to Mclaren for hosting that pic, and good luck to Fernando and Lewis in Bahrain this weekend.

But an even bigger good luck to all my Red Bull drivers, Mark Webber, pride of the Land Down Under, and just keeps getting faster and faster, David Coulthard, Scotsman and I hear one of the nicest guys around, Scott Speed, plugging away and consistently finishing and now just needs to get faster, and Vitantonio Liuzzi, Italian and determined. Good luck Red Bull Renault and Scuderia Toro Rosso this weekend!

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here