Friday, March 16, 2007

 

What did you expect Mother? I'm half machine!

Buster, played by Samford alum (my alma mater also) Tony Hale, from Arrested Development

Yeah, I know I keep quoting 3 shows, but guess what I watch the most and which DVDs I would take with me to a deserted island? Yep, Arrested Development, Futurama, The Simspons and toss in some Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm and I could sit on the beach, drink coconuts, build a righteous treehouse and watch TV when it's raining.

You may or may not know that the NCAA men's basketball tournament is going on. This is THE tournament for the top-tiered college basketball teams. 65 teams go in, 1 comes out victorious. And it lasts a solid month. That's why they call it "March Madness". And it is mad I tell you.

Duke was upset by Virginia Commonwealth yesterday. HUGE! Duke fans across the country are weeping and gnashing their teeth, but that's what you get being a Duke fan. You gotta take the ups with the crushing downs. I bet you all know who Eric Maynor is now huh? (He's the guy who carried his team and knocked down the a sweet jumpshot near the top of the key with 1.8 seconds left to give his team a 2 point advantage and the win.)

So far no other major upsets, but it's still early. It's only the second day.

I would rank March Madness just behind the World Cup and the Olympics. The Super Bowl, World Series, BCS bowl games, nor the NBA playoffs have anything on March Madness. They let the champ be decided on the court and may the team with the best players and most heart win.

To work! Oh and tune in for some weekend posts, I'll be around the computer all weekend.

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here