Monday, March 26, 2007

 

America's favorite passed time

Some people live in the past, some in the present, and some live in the future. I'm with the latter. I really love the idea of the future. You'll have a robot to do most of the household chores. Your car will drive itself, which will be cool even if it can't fly. Your cellphone will be your access to your computer controlled house and robot and it will be able to talk with other devices too. I'm not sure if it will be thought controlled or take dictation but I can't imagine we'll still be using those stupid alphanumeric keypads in the future.

Doc in the Box Sean did a post that related who his Myspace "Top 8" were and why. It was old and new friends and #1 was his wife and not just because she said so. I would like to do a post talking about my friends. Ideally I would use first and last names also, so that when they're googling themselves (I wonder if that will ever not sound dirty) they'll run across this page and then we'll have a big teary reunion and talk about the good ol' days. I think as long as I put a disclaimer up and don't tell any embarassing stories, I think it'll be okay. And they could email me and ask me to take their name off if they wanted.

April 18th keeps getting closer and closer.

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here