Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Shuffle this!

I'm hooked on this ipod. It's great! I used the auto-fill last night since I didn't feel like sorting through the 13 gigs or so of music we have. It selected a very good mix of techno, classical, rap, rock. Good job itunes! Although I am concerned because it said that it converted some of my .wma files to .aac files so the ipod can play it. I'm sure that will come back to bite me in the ass.

Still sick. Getting better but not 100%. I haven't exercised at all this week but we have been eating better so that's good. Hopefully I will feel fine tomorrow. I really want to be able to run the 5K this weekend. It's the one under the interstate looking sign for Jan. 27. I'm getting a shirt either way and J will be running, so at least one of us will represent our clan.

Lunchtime!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here