Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 

Happy Halloween!

Be safe trick-or-treating tonight kids! Wear your reflective clothing and look both ways before you cross the street. And watch out for those apples with razor blades in them.

Cleaning up the house before the long trip. I feel bad leaving the cats here. A neighbor (who I haven't asked yet) will be watching them while we're gone. He's done it before and hopefully we won't run out of food. I need to get directions to things in Orlando today so we can give our guests a "Where the hell am I?" guide to getting around Orlando.

I was wrongly shamed last night but I don't want to talk about it. That's what I get for eating at Wendy's.

There it is. I knew I had a good story for today:
J and I are leaving tonight for O'Town. I called the tux place to see if it was too late to change my tux pick-up location. Yep, but it was at the Greenville store, so no biggie, I just went to get it last night. On a whim I decided to check and see if anyone mistakenly sent their measurements to the store here instead of their store. Sho nuff, my future nephew in law's tux was there. There isn't a store in Omaha so he went to some place and got measured with the intention of picking up the tux in Orlando. That plan didn't plan out, but I checked and all is well. I picked up my tux and his tux and will bring them down tonight.

I'm gonna need some trucker drugs for the drive down tonight. J closes at Publix (which means she gets home at 11:30 pm) and then we're leaving. We need to be there by Wed. morning and it's easier to leave at midnight than try and wake up at 4 am. So if you see a Focus pulled off to the side of I-95 at 5 am tomorrow morning, please be quiet, I'm just taking a quick nap.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here