Wednesday, September 13, 2006

 

Rain, rain, stay all day

It's finally raining and has been for a few hours. The lakes and rivers desperately need it as they are at least 4 feet below normal.

I left home around 9 yesterday and didn't get home until 9. Granted, I went to a soccer game, Clemson beat Wofford 6-0, and I know that people work longer hours than that, but I can't bitch if I don't ignore those people for a few seconds.

Gonna do it again today too. My plan is to go play soccer straight from work at 6, then play until 7:30, then go home and shower, change and run back to school for a grad student gov't meeting. We'll see how that goes.

Went shopping at Wal-Mart last night. I still hate it and wish everyone who shops there on a regular basis would stop it, or at least shop elsewhere as much as possible.

Almost got hit this morning in the parking lot, not my fault. Nothing major, but it could've been bad if she wasn't paying attention.

We haven't had group meeting in roughly 6 months, but we'll get back on track today. A labmate is practicing his first seminar for us that he will give to the department next Friday. So with our suggestions he still has a good week and a half to make changes and practice.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here