Tuesday, June 27, 2006

 

You dirty rat

The ATL region of the SCCA is having a "Doublecross Challenge" this weekend. It's going to be two identical autocross courses next to each other and whoever gets to the finish first, wins. There are also going to be timing lights like drag racing so that will be another factor. I've never done this before but I'm sure it will be fun. We're guaranteed 10 runs and we don't have to work the course. And there is even prize money, so hopefully one of us will walk away with something. So I'll be at the Gwinnett County Fairgrounds most of this weekend.

We had an Office Space moment in lab yesterday. I shouldn't be telling you this; it's fairly sensitive group business so I'll talk in code. We have a couple Miltons. There are lots of problems with their TPS reports. Payroll has fixed the glitch so we'll see if this problem works itself out naturally. I couldn't believe it when other group members told me that was the solution to the problem. If you didn't understand this, please go pick-up/order a copy of Office Space created by Mike Judge of "King of the Hill" and "Beavis and Butthead" fame. And also has a new movie "Idiocracy" coming out. It's gonna be a good one.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here