Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Hiatus

So most of you know that my pre-oral is coming up. Well, it's a bit more work than I had planned, blissful ignorance if you want to label it. So I might be postponing it a week, so that I can put some finishing touches on it and really make a solid presentation.

But in that vein, I probably won't be posting much, if at all, in the next couple weeks. Original pre-oral date is April 19th, freaking out and postponing date is April 26th. We'll see what happens, but before I leave a couple links stolen from Chris over at Cynical-C

Tut the cat barking/chirping at something outside, not a very well known cat sound, but cat people will know that some cats don't make "normal" cat sounds.
Enjoy

The other are cartoons about the whole image of Mohammed situation.


Laters.

Update: It's official. I'm freakin' out. So all attempts will be made to postpone my talk until April 26th. I need that extra week badly.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here