Monday, March 13, 2006

 

Reaction Prep Monday

That's today's title. And also what I'm doing.

Did everyone see that the Sex Pistols whose lead singer is Johnny Rotten aka John Lydon, are being inducted to the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame? But since they're the Sex Pistols, they don't care and turned down the nomination.

Also Slobodan Milosevic had a heart attack and died. And already a conspiracy is brewing. He was on trial at the Hague for war crimes that ocurred during the 3rd Balkan War in the 90's. They found a leprosy/tuberculosis medicine that counteracted his high blood pressure medicine. They claim it was self-prescribed so that he could return to Russia for medical attention. If so, his plan backfired horribly and I think is possibly a very famous Darwin award recipient. If not, then he was murdered by a powerful entity who will most definitely not get caught because they are above the law.

I finally got to watch a world-renowned race series this weekend. The Bahrain Grand Prix of the Formula One racing series was this weekend. The US no longer gets coverage of the World Rally Championship so I have to get my world racing somewhere else. And before you ask, no one else in the world gives a shit about NASCAR. We are not a part of any world-renowned race series. Except for Scott Speed who races for the Italian Red Bull team.

It was a great race and the new qualifying system is very exciting and actually worth watching. You missed it? Don't worry. The Kuala Lampur Grand Prix is this weekend.

And I watched the Sopranos last night. I haven't watched the show from the beginning, so I feel that I can be a little more impartial than others. But I was not impressed. It had some good parts, especially crazy Alzheimery Uncle Junior shooting Tony in the gut, and that guy hanging himself, but it wasn't all good. Maybe I want too much. Maybe I should be happy with what is shown? Who cares. It's the last season so we won't have much longer to worry about it. But I'll keep watching. HBO has some of the best shows on TV and they can show boobs and say shit and fuck. Not too many penises though. I can't recall any. Not in their Sun. night shows at least. They've shown a few on Real Sex. But I think I'm one of the few straight males who finds beauty in the penis, so most of you won't care that there aren't any penises on TV today.

Guess that's it. See you tomorrow.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here