Sunday, March 26, 2006

 

Englebert Humperdink

Added a few links and moved some around. I think WaiterRant is the only new link. There might be another one.

I also added a search feature at the bottom. Please feel free to search me up and down.

I've been thinking about adding links to some of my favorite posts, but that would mean that I would have to read all of my archives, which I should do, and I just don't have time for that right now.

J and I are in the library. I'm finishing this up so we can go run some errands and she is looking at Zappos.com. I'm not hyperlinking it because I do not want to be responsible for some poor woman spending all her money on shoes.

See you tomorrow for a real post. Maybe.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here