Wednesday, March 01, 2006

 

Aqua Sea Foam Green

I love that song. And "Under the Bridge". Listened to that one on my way to work this morning.

And for anyone wondering, the high today is supposed to be in the low 70's. I didn't even bring a jacket to school. It's gonna be a gorgeous day, but an awful day to be a grad student. We have to stay inside and work. At least I have a window.

I went home around 11 am yesterday. I wasn't feeling sick, and I think my leprosy is healing. I had to start dinner in the crockpot. Apricot BBQ sandwiches. And let me just tell you, I was blown away. It's so good. Sweet and spicy, amazing. I think I'll bring the recipe to school tomorrow and send it to Regan so she can put it up on her recipe site.

We used a 4 lb. pork tenderloin roast which means LEFTOVERS! I have them for lunch today and I cannot wait.

I had a very odd dream last night. I dreamt that the Clemson Sports Car Club held a drift event in a very small parking lot. It was only big enough to do a small figure eight course. But I guess no one told me about it, so I showed up late and missed most of it. I did get to see some jackass in a new white Z4 spin out and almost hit a curb or a tree or something. It was really weird and all I could think of when I woke up was "How did I miss all the good action in my own dream?"

Hope you all enjoyed Mini Post Monday. Except for the Blog of Death post in the middle.

I have to proctor an exam today at 2:15. It's for the lecture of whose lab I teach and of the 4 lab sections, I teach 3 of them, so I'll know almost everyone in the room by name.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here