Thursday, February 02, 2006

 

Liar!

I'll get to my mildly interesting post about surgery later, but wanted to remind myself of a few other topics. Yes I could save this as a draft but I don't want to. I enjoy watching and letting people watch the thought process.

Keeping my blog as secret as possible. So far only 3 "real" people know about this blog. I'm engaged to one and the other two friends have never read it, as far as I know. Well four. Emily my old lab partner from high school in the DR has read it a few times and I've read hers.

I am also now on Facebook.com. I'm not really sure why it exists or the whole point of it but I gave into peer pressure and started a profile. No it isn't linked here and I believe you need to be a registered part of Facebook to see it so I won't link it. But if you have already been sucked into the Facebook craze, just search for Seth and Clemson. I'll be in there somewhere.

And Thursday is officially the day of suck. I have class from 8-9:30, 3 free hours to do research and eat lunch, then teach lab at 12:30 and 3:30. Yippie. And hopefully lab will take less than 2.5 hours like it did Tues.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here