Friday, February 17, 2006

 

Evan Lysachek is dreamy

Our student org is planning a ski trip. I reserved the rooms, 2 4-bdroom cabins, today and reserved our group rate for the lift tickets.

I don't know what people want to rent, skis, snowboard or skiboards, but those are cheaper than the lift tickets. AND I found a place that rents jackets and "bibs" which are like waterproof overall things, for any non-snow type people like myself. J said she is going to look for that stuff this weekend. She needs a nice snow jacket and I found a bib on Amazon for $25, and the rental rate is $8/day so it's safe to say I will be buying a pair and not sharing crotch space with countless other faceless skiers.

A kid that is going on the trip came in and asked if his 4 friends could go on the trip. The limit is 20 and when he asked, there were 17 people going. So that's a big negative. But our org is picking up the tab for lodging and transportation, so it's a great deal for everyone. I'm actually going to have to turn people away, instead of begging people to show up. A welcome change.

I need to plan something romantic to do with J the first night we are there. I think a moonlit walk in the snow is definitely on the list but I have to come up with something else. So please help me out with ideas. J also has never seen more than 3 inches of snow, so this should be a bit of a shock. I'm looking forward to either skiing or skiboarding, making a snowball and making a snowman. Damn, better go find a carrot and some coal. And also I'd like some opinions on skiboarding if anyone has ever done it. I've been snowboarding twice and want to try something else.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here