Monday, February 13, 2006

 

Dreamweaver

Not much today. Work to do.

The autocross on Sun. was chilly but at least we didn't have record snowfall. That would've made for an interesting autocross though. I wore lots of layers and was fine.

Well, I felt that I raced well. But I was 18th overall. I knew I was going to lose to a Honda eventually and yesterday was that day. A stock '03 Civic with a Honda performance package and some sticky Toyo RA-1s beat me by 1.7 seconds, which is alot. Results are there. I got 3rd in class against a good car and great driver and a great car and good driver. I still need lots of practice and a driving school couldn't hurt either. But I'm not giving up, I just need to get faster.

So the Honda engineers really know their stuff. They have produced a car that handles impeccably. Ford has not. So I have a few things to make better.

J actually took a run around the course as well. She really enjoyed it. She said it wasn't as scary as she had thought it was going to be. So we'll see how hooked she really is at the next race.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here