Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Decisions

So this Wednesday the College Republicans are having Congressman Barrett, our district's congressman who ran unopposed in '04, speak at 8 pm.

There is also a grad student senate meeting where we will be discussing a health fee increase and since I'm still chairman of the health insurance dealy, I guess I should be there. And of course this meeting is on Wed. at 8 pm.

Bleh. And I'm really getting frustrated with this supposed "committee". We had a meeting with our health center's higher-ups yesterday and I was the only person to show up. Nice. And so far no emails even explaining why no one showed up. Whatever, I only have to do this until April/May and I still like it and it isn't taking up super huge chunks of time. But I wish I had some support.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here