Monday, February 20, 2006

 

Ah rally

I love rally. Cars driving through the woods at speeds that most would deem insane. I can't get enough of it. And I can't wait to do it myself. It's expensive (about $900 just to enter the race) but will be completely worth it. One day.

We got back from Cheraw, SC on Sunday about 2:30 pm. Great weekend. Only rained a little on Saturday, and was a little chilly but we were mostly prepared so we stayed warm.

Then we got home and J wanted to go ski clothes shopping. Several Benjamins later, we're decked out in goggles, masks, jackets, ski pants and are ready for anything that snow can throw at us. I guess the next step is getting our own skis, but since I've only snowboarded twice and J has never seen more than 3 inches of snow, we're not quite there yet. But we may be hooked after this weekend. Either way we now have some nice snow/winter clothing.

I feel like a failure. I plan meetings for the Health Insurance Committee and I am the only one who shows up. But someone has to keep working for us grad students. And surprisingly it isn't super time consuming. But I can't wait to be done with this responsibility. Since I've been chairman the entire committee has never been together. There is always someone missing. But it's ok. We're still getting things done so I'm not worried.

I have some weird red bumps on my stomach and right arm. They itch. I'm giving them until Thurs. before I schedule a doctor's appointment. I hope it isn't bed bugs. I saw in The Week that they're on the rise. I also hope it isn't leprosy.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here