Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Problem with Maria

Don't really know any Marias, so haven't had too many problems with them. But I hear they're trouble-makers.

Our dishwasher overflowed yesterday. Hopefully the drain is just clogged somehow and I can fix it. We haven't really told our landlord that we have cats and so we haven't been paying an extra $25/month for a pet fee. They're cats, no serious messes but they don't see any difference. So currently our plans are
Plan A: See if I can somehow fix it.

Plan B: Hide the cats and their stuff in a bedroom (and hope they don't scratch at the door when someone enters) and call the landlord and have them fix it.

Another busy week. Please do not be alarmed by a daily post absence. I'm not going anywhere. I have a stranglehold on my corner of the interweb.

And race results from yesterday are up. 11/59 overall, 2nd in class, but I consider it 3rd. A lower classed Honda beat me. Great factory suspension design + great driver = me getting beaten. And it was wet and nasty. Hopefully I can move up a few spots in the dry.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here