Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Malkovich

Being John Malkovich was on TV last night and I flipped to it right as he was going through the portal into his(John Malkovich) own head and everyone has his head and the only word is Malkovich. Awesome and very creepy.

Just found out that I'm teaching a full load this semester, which is 3 lab sections. Yippie. Last semester I taught one but apparently money is tight and my "productivity" is down, so I'm now teaching. And for those of you thinking how teaching 3 labs is going to help my productivity, I'm fairly certain the only way it helps is by punishing you and making you do whatever it takes not to teach again. So basically, this summer I have to get lots of great results and somehow demonstrate my productiveness.

I shouldn't feel too bad, lots of other senior grad students have to teach. Stupid money. But alas, it makes the world go round and the lack of it makes me teach. So this means I'm really going to have to work on my grading reducing skills this semester, lots of group reports basically. Cuts the amount of grading I have do to by a fourth.

And I'm still not over this cold yet. Woohoo.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here