Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Green Acres

It's supposed to snow and ice here this afternoon. Not bloody likely. I'm fairly certain that whenever grocery stores need a boost, they contact the local "meteorologist" and tell them to forecast some snow or other "crippling" natural phenomena. And then everyone goes to the store and buys all the bread, milk and water they can get their hands on.

Ann Coulter got booed again. But when you call your audience "stupider than I am" that's bound to happen.
STORRS, Connecticut (AP) -- Conservative columnist Ann Coulter cut short a speech at the University of Connecticut amid boos and jeers, and decided to hold a question-and-answer session instead.

"I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am," Coulter told the crowd of 2,600 Wednesday.


So nice work UConn students.

I haven't had a whole lot to say recently, so I'll call this a mini-post week.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here