Sunday, December 18, 2005

 

Day 4 - Things are looking grim

So we lost power Thurs. morning. Right now is Sunday afternoon. That's 4 1/2 days. Without power.

Threw out the contents of our fridge yesterday, freezer too. I was able to take some ground beef that we bought from Sam's last week over to a friend's house. We cooked most of it but was able to refreeze one of the bags. But damn those were good burgers.

Showered at school again today.

I just want to turn on a light.

Had to whip the cream by hand for our trifle Friday. It took about 7 minutes of vigorous whipping. The ensuing trifle was delicious.

Hopefully my post tomorrow will be about how great electricity is, but I'm not holding my breath.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here