Friday, December 02, 2005

 

Busy busy bee

As opposed to Hungry Hungry Hippos.

I have an innie. Forgot to share. Haven't read the why article yet. I prefer mystery in this case.

Tonight is Clemson Men's Soccer Elite 8 game against Creighton. So Go Tigers! I heard the coach on the radio yesterday and he likes their chances for at least a Final Four and the National Championship. I'll be at the game tonight. Should be awesome.

I'm racing with the SC region SCCA, sports car club of america, tomorrow. I don't like the SCCA really. Their classing system is insane and you end up with 40 cars in 35 different classes, which is stupid. They also turned their back on rallying, but luckily NASA, National Auto Sport Association, picked up the ball and we still have rally in this country.

But the race was supposed to be near Columbia and now it's switched to Fort Mill which is near Rock Hill which are both kinda near Charlotte, but not really. They're more in the middle of nowhere than near Charlotte. It should be a good day. I just hope nothing screwy happens and I can't race Focus. Granted, I did win 2nd in class in my friend's WRX, but apparently we were actually in a higher class than we were supposed to be. But I would've gotten 4th in that class, so that's what you get for having crazy classes.

Then we get back and go to a friend's house to help decorate his Christmas tree. I'm making sausage balls because they're easy and delicious. So that'll be a good time.

Then, I get to sleep in on Sunday, then clean up a bit, then I get to go paintballing! Yay! And hopefully this nice, dry, cool weather we've been having persists and it'll be awesome. I'm down for some cold rainy paintball but I don't think anyone else would be.

So I bought water, juice and Gatorade at Sam's yesterday. We also bought toilet paper, paper towels, box of 35 granola bars, some maxipads, 7 pounds of ground beef, 2 toothbrush heads for my Sonicare, spatulas and tongs (for the CGSO), all 3 Austin Powers movies for $17, and season 7 and 8 of Friends for $20 a piece.

Maybe one day I'll list my DVD collection. I think it's a definite window to a person's soul as to what movies they will spend money on. I'm sure I'll have quite a few that you won't agree with.

Have a greeeeeeeaaaaaaat weekend!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here