Monday, November 28, 2005

 

Why didn't I pick the blue pill?

Anyone else that works or has contact with a university, a query: Is it hot as "the blazes" in your building?

The majority of my collegiate career has been spent in chemistry buildings so I want to see if it is a campus-wide problem. It is so ungodly hot in here right now, I'm actually sweating. It isn't even that cold outside but they have the thermostat set on "Inferno". But it was like that in undergrad also, so it might be a university thing. I remember always having to remember to layer and wear clothing that is easily removed because odds are that you're gonna have to take off most of it. Haven't they heard of 72 degrees? Or 68? Both lovely temperatures, Fahrenheit of course.

Raced again on Saturday. Decent showing. Lost my class by .4 seconds, but he was on Hoosiers, which are slightly stickier, and he had a co-driver and he's a better driver. I was pleased with my performance and actually got the end of the car to rotate better than last time, as opposed to massive understeer. Results are there and they misspelled my name again. And I think Focus is going to be getting a few Christmas presents, so she'll be even faster! Yay!

I was in a major funk this morning. I think it was the "Oh fuck, I can't sleep and putz around the house anymore"-itis. Or a case of the Mondays if you prefer you sick bastard. Oh lookie, I guess I'm still in it.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here