Tuesday, November 29, 2005

 

Monkey bites

For some unknown and possibly evil reason, that Sheryl Crow song that was out a few years ago popped into my head. It goes "if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad." And it struck me as to what a horrible message that is to society.

There are several things that I would like to do, and yes they temporarily would make me happy, but there are severe consequences to those actions. I would like to set all Hummers on fire. Except the ones for the military. They actually use them.

I'd like to rob a bank, not that there would be much money in a local bank, but I've always wanted to and it would be a great rush.

I'd like to drive at whatever speed I deem safe. Which leads me to my next item: stealing a car. I would really have no intentions of chopping it up and selling it for pieces, that would be wrong to the car. I just want to drive it. I saw a V12 BMW 760 the other day. That thing would get me to Birmingham so fast. I think I could safely do 140-150 mph on certain stretches of road. Maybe faster. This would definitely have to be either at night or sometime during the day without too much traffic. But that would definitely make me happy.

All of these are highly illegal according to societal rules. But yes Sheryl, they would make me happy and they are that bad.

Phew, this just made the "Seth's Bottom 10 Posts" list.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here