Tuesday, November 08, 2005

 

Do you see the light?

I realized a few days ago that I haven't told many stories on here. Some are good, some are weird, some are funny. They come from the different time periods and/or ocurrences in my life. Choir Tour, through my local Southern Baptist affiliated church, Dawson Memorial Baptist Church produced many stories. Dawson itself produced many stories. Some from Samford, many from the DR (actual country name found here).

So today we're going to start with one from choir tour. It is the summer trip or "tour" that Dawson's high school choir would embark upon every June or July. My four years we went to, in chronological order: Chicago, Boston/Toronto, San Antonio/New Orleans, Cincinatti. My favorites were the first 3. Cincinasty is a craphole, but we did go to a Reds game and ate at the Spaghetti Factory and I stole a dessert bowl that I use as my change dish. But they were all pretty cool, or as cool as church trips can be. But all my friends went and they made it worth all the singing and general religiosity.

All produced great stories but this particular story is from the Boston/Toronto trip, which might have actually happened third, my junior year, but I digress. So after the evening meal and we usually had a Bible study or something, we would retire to our rooms. And the chaperones would mostly go to sleep and the kids would stay up and general shenanigans ensue. For some reason, my friend's room became the epicenter for this evening's activities. So we have a room of 9-10 teenagers and nothing to do. So we start seeing how much money a certain act would require before someone would do it. I won't go into any details or mention too many, but I did get to see my first male douche that night. (Side note: On these trips we had Secret Santa's and you always wanted a friend or a cool guy because then you could get hilarious presents like douches, but I did get a very cool bookmark with my name on it. So that's where the douche came from.)

So after that, or maybe a different night, someone commented that they had never seen a fart lit on fire. I was in the "never seen it" camp. So a lighter was produced as was someone who could fart on command, a skill I was not blessed with. It worked. Amazingly well. And even through denim. At one point a stream of fire covered all of this guy's crotch. It was incredible and of course, we also did it with the lights out and it was like our own fireworks display.

If you have never seen such a thing, it might be difficult to find someone who can do it. I'm sure you could try, but would need a mirror or video camera. It is truly amazing. So if any tries to say that you can't, you tell them that you have 2nd person proof that it is possible and is everything you could ever imagine.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here