Monday, November 14, 2005

 

Asshat

Clemson beat FSU. Yay. We had 42 people show up to tailgate and all the food got destroyed. Woopie.

Sunday morning I leave my apartment and am greeted by the horror of an ass dent stretching 3/4 of the way up my hood. I remain calm cuz I'm fairly certain most of it can be popped out. Most of it came out and with a little screwdriver work, the rest kind of came out. But there are still two very noticeable dents in my hood. I hope karma is swift and vengeful for this douchebag. My neighbor thinks it is a friend of the people next to me. Possible.

I assume it was an accident and not a personal attack but leave a note.

Okay, I can't do this anymore. I didn't think about it all this morning and every time I do, I get in a bad mood. I want to know who did it but don't know what would happen next. So I'm trusting karma on this one. Do Focus proud.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here