Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

Tricky Dick

J got me this morning. But it doesn't count because I was sleepy. She has to be at her school where she observes by 7:30 am. She has to leave the house by 6:50 am. She just got out of the shower and was laying on the bed and told me I needed to get up. What time is it? queried Sleepy Seth. It's 7. (I usually get up at 7:15). Okay, I'll get up. So I'm up, doing my normal morning routine and J is talking to me. I've been up maybe 15-20 minutes and she asks if I know what time it is. Beats me, I answered. Well I have to leave for school at 6:45 and I'm still here. Huh? Apparently I actually got up around 6:20-30. But it's okay. I caught the 7:30 am CATbus and am here at school bright and early.

I do need to start using my time more wisely. There are lots of things on my plate but the biggest piece is my lit. seminar which is 3.5 weeks away and I only have 1 weekend free with which to work on it. So that means lots of work during the week otherwise I'm hosed out of my mind.

But as Rob said last week, my little meaningless trials and tribulations pale in comparison to the devastation around the world today. Nawlins and coastal TX-AL still rebuilding. Tens of thousands dead in the 7.6 earthquake in Pakistan. And Seth had to get up early. Poor Seth. Where's the Red Cross with a Red Bull and a muffin?

President Bush already threw in $50 million for relief aid in Pakistan. So hopefully that will make a difference and there will be some more after that. It warms my heart seeing the global community stepping up to help each other out. Just don't forget about Central America. I know they're already our friends and under 1,000 people died, but they need some help too. Guatemalan landslide

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here