Friday, October 14, 2005

 

Remeber the Alamo

I blacked out at a local Mexican restaurant last night. Twice actually. I tried to stand up too soon and rewhoozied myself.

I was just sitting there and everything got distant and black and I tried to stand up and go outside and fell into a table and hit the carpet with my head and now have some nice rugburn. I talked with the police and cancelled the ambulance. I'm not paying $300 for a 15 min. trip down the road that Joan could've just as easily done for free.

But I'm on my way to the school health center now, so hopefully I'll have some details later.

I'm OK though.

And I did some research yesterday and realized that the Holocaust deniers don't think it didn't happen, but that the number of Jews killed was greatly exaggerated and that they didn't have gas chambers. Basically that the Germans weren't genocidal maniacs, which I would definitely want to believe if I had stronger German ties. But yes, the white supremacists don't think it happened at all, but they're obviously crazy.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here