Monday, October 31, 2005

 

Mmmmmmm, soda

An arabic station, MBC, has started airing episodes of the Simpsons. Homer's name is Omar and to follow Islamic law, he drinks soda instead of beer, Egyptian beef sausage instead of hot dogs, and snacks on an arabic cookie called kahk. - The Week

That website is also in english but I linked the arabic site. And they're obviously not going to be able to use a few of the Simpsons episodes if Homer can't drink beer. Or ALOT of Simpsons episodes. Or maybe he'll drink a bad batch of soda and that will explain his behavior.

The race went well. I was pleased with my performance. Results are here. I got 9th out of 53 cars. 1st in class. Fast and clean. But I need to get faster. That Protege is on sticky Hoosiers and has 2 very good drivers behind the wheel, albeit not at the same time. But that would make a funny picture. Next race is this Sunday.

I worked on my seminar alot this week and my goal is to "finish" the presentation by tomorrow afternoon and then start practicing the talk. I need to practice a good 5 or 6 times before it's money. And I'm giving it to the group on Wed., and they always have good tips and good questions. And I'd rather look like a moron in front of them than the entire department.

Off to work continue working on my seminar.

Oh yeah,

Happy Halloween!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

NORML

View Products
Freedom is NORML

Google
Search WWW Search silonius.blogspot.com
Who Links Here